Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's very early....

I don't know how people get up before the sun each day and function well. So not my gifting. Going to bed early may have helped, but after a long day of very fruitful meetings, packing, laundry, and checking email, facebook, and Twitter one last night, I found my mind and body restless... And then the alarm sounded.

Uggggggg

Godly people in the bible and in the past rose early ... I'm not spiritual enough.

I got up early for 12 years of school.. Waiting for the bus in the cold.. No fun. Had my share of 8 o'clocks in college.. And was up even earlier when I taught elem pe. Whose great idea was it to shape young minds before 8am anyway!!

Now I leave Austin tx for a stretch in my homeland - Connecticut !!! I'll be seeing my family, leading 2 gospel centered sports camps, celebrating my birthday, going to the wnba all star game, going to the new Yankee stadium, and touring espn..

I'll be up early each day for camp.. Uggg ...

Heather Lodovico
College Director
www.hcbcut.com

... if we ever leave a legacy, let it be that we loved eachother well...