Wednesday, July 22, 2009

33 and counting...

Today is my birthday :) 33 years ago today the lord decided it was time to introduce me to everyone. 13 years ago in Jan. he decided to introduce me to himself.

Now I do the best I can introducing others to himself .. And live like a child of the king.. I often fail miserably.

Jesus lived 33 or so years.. 30 years behind the scenes, not drawing a crowd.. Then he went public. 3 years he made such an impact that the world is forever changed.. And will continue to be changed. And I will continue to be changed

Now the 3 birthday questions..

1- favorite birthday memory? Last year- my Uw team sang the song "hero" to me.. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. It was fantastic!

2- good, and not so good of this past year?

Oh gosh- July to July... It's been a really tough one... The good? Time with family; uconn winning and seeing them win; Nicole getting saved ; the village - Nicole, k.t., shiner, Oliver and me; spring break selection process; mass. Camps; px 90; Disney and beach trip; driving my jeep; going to dog park with shiner; leading entreps; meeting with Krissy; shape week during 35 days; alot of good ole fun!!

Not so good?

Job stress; Satan attacks; seeing people I love go down; seeing my family in pain; feeling not able to bounce back from it all; griffins struggles; battles with sin

3- what am I most looking forward to in my 34th year??

Clarity; more time with family; more life transformation;

Birthdays... A reminder of gods love and faithfulness.. :)



Heather Lodovico
College Director
www.hcbcut.com

... if we ever leave a legacy, let it be that we loved eachother well...