Friday, June 26, 2009

my dog is named shiner

yes after the beer... i love the new york yankees, the new york football giants, and the uconn huskies.. my father raised me right.

i know jesus.. somedays better than others

my big ole italian family lived in bristol and avon ct. i have over 80 cousins... im a new englander.. a yankee..

7 of the top ten least religious states are in new england... makes me sad

im on my second round of px90..

i got saved in college.. in virgina.. james madison university.. go dukes.. college students were meing missional there before the word was cool.. wish i had thought of that word.. id be rich.. if i had a million dollars..

i consider myself reformed..

i think i/ we can learn from anyone.. any church.. any author, pastor, book, sacred and secular. i used to be an arogant, ignorant son of a gun.. god's been and continues to work on me..

jury is still out on twitter.. blogging.. the south..

the red sox suck... its sad cause i really like the city of boston..

ive lived in bristol conn, garden city new york; harrisonburg, virginia; vienna, va; fort myers, fl; and now austin, tx; i dont think im done yet.

i have 5 tatoos- a turtle, soccerball, design by mandy latz, the word His in hebrew and the uconn huskies logo.. i have my next 5 picked out.

i have worked as a grocery bagger and checker- go walbaum foodmart, park and rec supervisor, data entry clerk, fast food worker, sports manager , factory temp work, waitress, para church staffer- intervarsity and FCA, church intern- mclean bible church, high school coach, little gym manager, chilis training team- opening 5 new chilis, elem. and jr. high PE teacher, athletic director, middle school coach, college ministry director, associate college director, and now connections director- at hcbcut

im used to and built to handle many tasks at once

i am a super lion.. or a DS...

i think the s.h.a.p.e book is gold to the believer. everyone should go through it and apply it to their lives

i connect people to jesus, his people, and his specific calling on their lives

im good at it.. like spooky good...

i spend way too much money.. help

this semester has been hard.. like very hard

i am very flawed

i dont trust people.. my heart hurts from folks ive let in and have bolted

i love my family.. and live too far from them.. it makes my head and heart hurt.

i have a thorn in my flesh..

i own a jeep..

diet coke is awesome. so are mudslides, cheese burgers, cliff bars, the p90x recovery drink, peanut butter and wheat thins..