Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I've been doing...

  • Visiting dear friends in Virginia
  • Trip to Yankee Stadium
  • Family picnics/ birthdays
  • Enjoying 85 degree weather
  • Walks against fatness with Shiner
  • Grilling out
  • Drinking a lot of Diet Coke
  • Enjoying 5 Guys Burgers & Fries
  • Watching The NY Yankees with my Dad
  • UW Sports Camps in New England & Virginia
  • Chatting with Church Planters braving it in New England
  • Researching health insurance & new cell phone services
  • Thinking of starting my own business
  • Drinking McDonald's Diet Coke
  • Driving with Griffin in the jeep with the top down singing and doing the hand motions while the "Go The Distance" CD is blasting..
  • Reading "The Tale of 3 Kings" and "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years"
  • Talking to Jesus
I'm heading to Cape Cod tomorrow.. Then hopefully Virginia again, then to Mohegan Sun and Yankee Stadium... :), while reading "Eat, Pray, Love", "The Prodigal God", and "People Can Change".

There is no where else I could imagine being, then here. Then is nothing else I could imagine myself doing, then this.

Jesus has taken the wheel. He is good. I feel/ am so free.

:)